Monday, February 14, 2011

I Am Rich Beyond Measure

I am rich beyond measure, let me count the ways...

Today I celebrate the love of my life, Karl. I won the marriage lottery with him! I love you Sweetheart. You make everyday a day of loving, from when I wake in the morning until my head hits the pillow at night. Thank you my love. I celebrate our wonderful kids, Ryan and Krista. How can it be that I won the Mother lottery too! Wow. You guys amaze me. I stand in awe of you both. I couldn't ask for two more loving, kind, thoughtful, intelligent children. You three are the greatest blessings in my life. Karl, we did a pretty good job! Phew! Thank you. I celebrate Dakota for the blessing she is in Ry's life. You touch me. It is a special thing when a young woman falls in love with your son, I am blessed by you loving Ry. Thank you Sweet Dakota.

I celebrate my loving family of origin, and Karl's loving family of origin, including inlaw's, outlaws, nieces and nephews. Not everyone has such amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents, brothers, sister's in law, and nieces and nephews, and cousins as we do. We are truly blessed by where we landed, warts and all. I wouldn't change a hair on anyone's head. I love you all, and I am grateful for you in our lives.

I celebrate and I am thankful for my dear friends. I was once told by a friend that one of the things she loved most about me is the amazing friends I surround myself with. She is a wise woman, and she is so right. That gift has served to make me aware of this precious gift of my friends, in all the places and spaces they have shown up in my life. I thank you again.

I am grateful for the dogs in our lives. They truly are the epitome of love, loyalty and devotion. Thank you our furry friends!

If you have found your way to my blog, and we have yet to lay eyes upon one another, I am grateful for you too.

So whether you live near or far, know you are always close to my heart!

Thank you one and thank you all for the tremendous gift of YOU in my life. I am rich beyond measure!

Celebrate and Spread Love and Gratitude today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment