Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Dogs Plea






Hello there. My name is Shadow. I need your help. Have you seen two of my human companions? The tallest human in the house is gone. He left on an ordinary day and has returned to our dwelling a few times now. He returns for a few days and then leaves again for long periods of time. I am not sure where he goes. This might not sound alarming, but now the tallest female human has now gone missing! Even with my best attempts to keep track of her.





I have looked left.




I have looked right.

She is not on the premises. I am beginning to get concerned.

The bossy one is horning in now of course.





Hello there. Sophie here. I don't have much time. If any of you have information on the whereabouts of two of our human companions please forward the coordinates to me at this site. It is imperative that I organize a rescue mission for my humans. No one here seems alarmed that two of the residents are missing, but I am not sure how smart they are. That is why I have taken it upon myself to coordinate an underground network of animals to facilitate communication for the upcoming rescue mission.





I remain loyal to our mission until we meet again.

Please send all communication through this website, it is a secure platform.





What is that?

Missing humans? That can happen?! I will keep a sharp eye on my humans so that they do not disappear! Never fear! I will let you know if I see any sign of your missing humans. Over and out.




1 comment: